Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nervous Nude

This is the very same model as yesterday and she's wonderful; one of my favorites! And it's not she who is nervous, it's the artist.
I'm not nervous about seeing or painting the nude, but I am a little nervous about posting. Most of my artistic social networking takes place in real life and on FaceBook. The latter is very ticklish about the nude and will summarily delete your whole account if you post something that "they" deem "inappropriate." I know that it's different in the bloggasphere but I have residual perspiration from a recent occurrence on FaceBook.
However, this and next week are Figure Weeks so, if you are not too offended, I shall proceed.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great site! I like your work...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I just visited your site, Daniel, and not only do I also like your work, I am doubly happy to receive such kindness from an accomplished artist as yourself! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete