Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Over Shoulder Painting

I am just getting back from a wonderful week of painting with my husband. We camped in New Mexico and made daily trips up into Colorado to paint and this was our first day. I was painting a waterfall that was in front of me while the yawning vista beckoned from behind. Also from behind was a wicked storm that struck while I was working. For a bit, my husband was holding an umbrella over me while I painted but when it started to lightning, we packed it in.
My trusty Mini took us everywhere. The star on her antenna was lost, after being her trademark for over 5 years. Either hail or thievery took it, alas. And yes, I'm wearing exactly the same clothes that I was wearing in the last entry in London. I pack light but I can't get in some places.

No comments:

Post a Comment