Tuesday, April 5, 2011

American Art Collector

The current issue of American Art Collector magazine features an article about the Salon International at Greenhouse Gallery, including a quarter page image of the other portrait that was in the Salon: Rainy (top right). I can't tell you how cool something like this is.
I wanted to buy a magazine ad but just couldn't $wing it, if you know what I mean. Then, a couple weeks ago, a friend texted me and said, "Congratulations for being in American Art Collector!" and I said, "I'm not in American Art Collector." She said, "Yes, you are!" so I had to run out to the mailbox to get my copy and VOILA! Rainy was on page 123! I hope you can read the column. There were a couple more pages so if you want to read more, you'll just have to buy a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment